Statement of Justice, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
St. Francis Center (SFC) strives to create a more just, diverse, equitable, and inclusive society for our community members who experience homelessness and turn to us for refuge. This begins with how we serve our guests and residents as well as how staff, volunteers, and board members treat each other. SFC acknowledges that, as a community, we can always do better by learning from the past and by celebrating and including all voices. SFC commits to learning and growing as we consistently strive for a more equitable and inclusive society.
For Further Education and Advocacy:
Homelessness Coalitions and Initiatives
- National Low Income Housing Coalition 2020
- National Alliance to End Homelessness
- Metro Denver Homelessness Initiative
- Safe Outdoor Spaces: Colorado Village Collaborative
- Evicted by Matthew Desmond
- The Color of Law by Richard Rothstein
Reach out to our elected Denver City Council members and Mayor on behalf of our community members experiencing homelessness!
- Denver City Council Members listed here
- Mayor Michael Hancock’s Office