First time visitors to St. Francis Center (SFC) will need to complete a short, confidential registration process with our Intake Department. During the process, your photo will be taken for your SFC Access Card. You will need your access card each time you visit the center.
Hours for registration are Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. and Saturday, 6:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Guests are seen on a drop-in basis. We do not make appointments.
What is required for Intake?
Everyone is welcome. There are no special requirements, nor proof of identification necessary to register. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult parent at all times, and remain in the family section of the center.
St. Francis Center works to provide those in need with some of life’s basic necessities for day-to-day survival, including:
- Showers, restrooms, and hygiene items
- A mailing address for postal and package delivery
- Storage for personal items (available first come, first serve)
- Access to clean clothing, shoes and accessories
- Case workers for problem solving, housing information, and identification assistance
- Transportation aid for medical and employment related purposes
- Health clinic and mental health resources
- Access to service providers like Medicaid, Veteran’s Representatives and Department of Human Services
- Nutritious meals on scheduled days
- Phone access
- Full-service employment program
- Writing Clinic through the University of Denver Writing Center
- Open art and music sessions
Day Center Hours of Service
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Saturday – Sunday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The Day Center closes for the day at 12:00 p.m. on the 3rd Wednesday of each month for staff meetings.