Who We Are
The mission of St. Francis Center is to offer refuge and peace for our community members who experience homelessness, helping them meet their basic needs and transition out of homelessness.
St. Francis Center is a not-for-profit organization with its roots in the Episcopal Church. St. Francis Center’s focus has always been to offer a place of refuge for people who are homeless and to provide services with dignity and respect. We continue that tradition today, welcoming all who come whatever their religious or political affiliation.
In 2019, St. Francis Center:
- Served an average of 742 guests each day
- Served 10,351 different guests over the course of the year
- Received 17,601 volunteer hours
- Provided support that led to 346 individuals transitioning to permanent, supportive housing
- Facilitated full-time job placements for 453 individuals
Take a look at our 2019-2018 Annual Update for more detailed information. 2019 SFC Annual Update