In-kind donations accepted only M-F 9:30-3:00pm!
– email first for instructions at firstname.lastname@example.org –
Make an In-Kind Donation
In-kind contributions are greatly needed and appreciated at St. Francis Center, as they enable us to offer much-needed items to our guests, while keeping our costs as low as possible and to spend a full 91% of our funding on direct services and programs.
If you are interested in hosting a donation drive at your workplace, place of worship, and/or school (which we would love!), please contact Ellie Benjamin our Director of Volunteers and Community Engagement 303.244.0761 or email at email@example.com.
Urgent In-Kind Needs
- Men’s Jeans (smaller than 38 waistline is most helpful)
Additional In-Kind Needs
- Winter Gloves
- Men’s Shoes: Athletic Shoes, Work Boots, and Hiking Boots
- Winter Coats
- T-Shirts (large, XL, and XXL)
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- Hair Gel
- Foot Powder
- Women’s Perfume and Men’s Cologne – “smells good”
- Reading Glasses
Donations of any item on this list may be dropped off at St. Francis Center with email approval: 2323 Curtis Street, Denver, CO 80205. Donations are accepted Mon.-Fri. : 9:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.