In-kind donations accepted only Monday-Friday 9:30-4:00pm!
– email first for instructions at firstname.lastname@example.org–
Make an In-Kind Donation
In-kind contributions are greatly needed and appreciated at St. Francis Center, as they enable us to offer much-needed items to our guests, while keeping our costs as low as possible and to spend a full 91% of our funding on direct services and programs.
If you are interested in hosting a donation drive at your workplace, place of worship, and/or school (which we would love!), please contact Ellie Benjamin our Director of Volunteers and Community Engagement 303-244-0761 or email at email@example.com.
Urgent In-Kind Needs
- Men’s Jeans (30 X 30, 30 X 32, and 30 X 34 are especially needed but all sizes welcomed)
- Women’s Underwear (all sizes)
- Shoes (all sizes, men and women)
- Light Jackets(all sizes, men and women)
- Shampoo (large bottles preferred)
- Conditioner (large bottle preferred)
- Lotion (large bottle preferred)
- Shaving Cream
- Travel Size Toiletries
- Body Wipes
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Rubbing Alcohol
Ongoing In-Kind Needs
- Body Wash
- Hair Gel
- Mouthwash (non-alcoholic)
- Foot Powder
- Body Powder
- Reading Glasses
Donations of any item on this list may be dropped off at St. Francis Center with email approval: 2323 Curtis Street, Denver, CO 80205. Donations are accepted Mon.-Fri. : 9:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.