Due to renovations, in-kind donations suspended until July 20, 2020!
Make an In-Kind Donation
In-kind contributions are greatly needed and appreciated at St. Francis Center, as they enable us to offer much-needed items to our guests, while keeping our costs as low as possible and to spend a full 91% of our funding on direct services and programs.
If you are interested in hosting a donation drive at your workplace, place of worship, and/or school (which we would love!), please contact our Director of Development at 303.244.0745 or email at email@example.com.
COVID-19 In-Kind Needs
- Hair Gel
- Cologne / After Shave
- Men’s Shoes
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Sweatshirts for men
- Men’s Underwear (medium and small)
- Men’s Work Boots
- Men’s pants (38″ waist through 30″ waist)
- shampoo / conditioner (travel size and family size)
- hand and body lotion (travel size)
- vaseline (best buy at Walmart)
- reading glasses (Dollar Tree)
- Postage Stamps are a real treasure
Current In-Kind Needs
- Men’s Athletic shoes, Work Boots, and Hiking Boots
- Men’s Coats
- Jeans: Men’s (waist 38″ – 32″)
- Reading glasses
- Back Packs
- Men’s underwear – boxers and briefs
- Sizes small, medium and XL
- Petroleum Jelly – Vaseline
- Cologne and aftershave
- Travel Shampoo/Conditioner
- Body wash/liquid soap
- Hair gel
- Peroxide and Rubbing Alcohol
Donations of any item on this list may be dropped off at St. Francis Center: 2323 Curtis Street, Denver, CO 80205. Donations are accepted 7 days a week, 6:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.