Your support of St. Francis Center will help us continue our 35-year history of providing a point of transformation for people who are homeless.
Your contributions help ensure that St. Francis Center can:
- Connect hundreds of individuals each year with meaningful employment.
- Offer effective support to help people find and remain in dignified housing.
- Address immediate needs of safety for those living on the streets by providing crisis intervention and connecting them with community resources.
- Offer the basics of life: shower, clothing, shelter from the weather, and a place to be with other individuals.
- Assist in connecting guests with family and/or friends via case managers, phone service, and the ability to use the SFC address for mail and packages.
Your generosity allows us to make a difference in the lives of the thousands of individuals we serve each year. Thank you!
Due to renovations, in-kind donations accepted only M-F 9:30-11:30am!